Learn Spanish discovering Oaxaca
We'll meet in the temple of Santo Domingo. A majestic building with lots of history which we'll talk about.
We will walk to the church of the Carmen Alto, a historical landmark, being the exact location where in ancient times the Guelaguetza was started
We turn to the market Sanchez Pascuas, to taste a traditional breakfast in one of the oldest market stalls. Here we have time to talk and give you some tips on Spanish in a "more theoretical" way.
On the market we have the opportunity to learn about different ingredients, And try yhem!
We will go to the arches of Xochimilco, and walk towards the cemetery , and talk about the Day of the Dead and all that entails.
We will have the chance to meet an artisan family of textiles,traditional work throughout their lifes.
We end the tour at the aqueduct of San Felipe, a very quiet place, and one of the secret jewels of the city of Oaxaca.
Throughout the tour, we will be practicing Spanish, so that the end, one can speak more fluidly
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Templo de Santo Domingo de Guzman, Oaxaca Mexico
We are starting the Experience here
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Templo de Santo Domingo, Calle Macedonio Alcalá s/n, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.