Learn Nature Photography
Enjoy nature while learning photography. Lynn Canyon is a short trail that starts with a suspension bridge and takes you up through the forest before looping back along the rushing water of Lynn Creek. This easy 'walk in the park' 2-hour tour includes a guided hike with photography lessons/shoots and return transportation from downtown Vancouver.
Led by an experienced photographer and tour guide, you’ll learn to take amazing photos of nature, landscape, and wildlife. We'll cover techniques like long exposure, aperture, white balance and ISO for DSLR cameras, as well as camera phone tips. Alternatively, we can do photo shoots instead of learning photography if that's your interest. The best camera to bring are DSLRs but you’re also free to use your camera phone. Photography lessons/shoots, guided hike and transportation included in the cost.
Comfortable walking shoes and layered clothing, camera (any kind) and a sense of adventure required!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide
- DSLR camera can be borrowed
- Guided small-group hiking tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
We walk through the park and check out old growth forest, waterfalls, natural pools and hidden locations. The park is quieter and more diverse than the crowded Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
• Lynn Canyon Park, 993 Peters Road, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7J 1Y6 Canada
Departure Point :700 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1G8, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.