Learn Kyoto tradition!
Visit "Must-See" temple and shrine!
I reccomend two of the greatest temples and shrines in Kyoto, "Nanzenji" temple and "Yasaka" Shrine. I'm sure that the gate of "Nanzenji" temple will take your breath away! "Yasaka" shrine is well known to foreign visitors and As a special information, "Only on June 15", annual event will take place in the morning !!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Nanzen-ji Temple
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yasaka Shrine, 625 Giommachi Kitagawa, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0073 Kyoto Prefecture
"Yasaka Shrine" is a Shinto shrine at "Gion" district that is known for "Gion Festival" to the world. It is located at the end of the city of Kyoto, so is said that it is protecting east.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nanzen-ji Temple, 86 Nanzenji Fukuchicho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8435 Kyoto Prefecture
The temple view is a Zen Buddhist temple and famous for its main gate of temple so-called "Sanmon" gate which contains stairs to an elevated viewing area. The superb view will take your breath away!
At the same cite of the temple there is old fashioned water way structure as a popular photo spot among young couples
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Miyako Messe, 9-1 Okazaki Seishojicho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8343 Kyoto Prefecture
Under hot and humid outside weather we can have rest in air-conditioned hall and touch various kinds of Kyoto traditional arts and crafts.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kyoto Station, Higashishiokoji Kamadonocho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.