Learn How To Fight In Medieval Dresses
During the event the viewer will be catapulted in the XIIIth century with historical reenactments and medieval gastronomy.
The original medieval garden next to the medieval walls of Montagnana is the perfect place for a historical reenactment. reserved for military exercises where knights and foot soldiers compete in the prodigious duels of sword and spear.
The guest will find it directly on the garden of Montagnana, under San Zeno Castle (built in 1300), chairs and tables to be able to admire many historical reenactors to fight.
You will be provided with medieval-style clothes and expert historical reenactors will explain directly how to wield weapons and various methods of combat.
The event will have the subject of the Carraresi, lords of Padua, and Verona of Scaligeri, which dominated the nearby Legnago.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Medieval dresses
What's excluded :
- The reenactment takes place on the garden of Montagnana, where many wars were fought in the Middle Ages. First we will climb the tower of Ezzelino, built in 1300 and 40 meters high, to be immersed in the Middle Ages.
Departure Point :Piazza Trieste, 35044 Montagnana PD, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.