Learn Hindi with a Local (available Online too)
I am a solo traveler who loves learning new languages so this one is for the travelers who would like to learn Hindi. I am a polyglot and speak 4 languages fluently, (English, Hindi, Marathi, and Gujarati) while learning 2 ( Spanish and French).
You'll be learning in a fun environment from a native speaker. Learning that's not monotonous and boring, it will be interactive and enjoyable. You'll make some new friends, chit-chat in Hindi over beers and snacks and leave with wonderful memories.
Please Note : You will be learning basic and colloquial Hindi, as I am sure you are aware it is not possible to learn an entire language in a few hours. You will be learning basics that will help you while traversing the country.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - I will offer 1 drink of choice between Beer / Cocktails / Soft Drinks and a bar snack. Anything else will be at your own expense.
- Vocabulary List
What's excluded :
- Anything other than a drink and bar snack will be at your own expense.
Language learning is a beautiful part of traveling and exploring a culture.So glossophile or not, come join me for a fun session of leaning Hindi. Learning doesn't have to be inside a classroom, lets make the world our classroom. This fun session will leave you conversing Hindi, whether a beginner or a total newbie.
We'll learn some simple yet useful words and phrases and you'll have the chance to try them and test your understanding. For anyone who is into teaching, would be aware of the benefits of the Self Access learning method. This method lets you practice your learning in an immediate environment to better enhance it.
What better way of learning a language than from a native?
Departure Point :Swig, Senapati Bapat Rd, Laxmi Society, Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411016, India
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for anyone aged 18 or below.
- Most travelers can participate
- Some prior knowledge of English is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.