Learn Hawaiian Monk Seal Tours on Oahu
Experience to learn about Hawaiian Monk Seal on the lecture and receive the certificate, An Ambassador of Hawaiian Monk Seal. After the lecture, you will meet Hawaiian Monk Seal in the wildlife on the tour. Hawaiian Monk Seal is the most Endangered Marine animal species in the world and is endemic to the Hawaiian Islands.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lecture of Hawaiian Monk Seal, learn about Hawaiian Monk Seal
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turtle Bay Beach, Kahuku, Oahu, HI
Hike some the coastline and see Hawaiian Monk Seal(s), Laysan Albatross, Hawaii native plants, etc. Hawaii wildlife.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Haleiwa Town Center, 66-125, 66-145, 66-165, 66-197 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-1412
Explore Haleiwa Old town, stop by local stores and restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nanakuli Beach Park, 89-115 Nanakuli Ave, Waianae, Oahu, HI 96792-4118
One of the beaches that you might find a Hawaiian Monk Seal who is taking a nap on the beach. You can see the Wall Art of Hawaiian Monk Seal as well.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ko'Olina Beach Park, 92-100 Waipahe Pl, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-4293
Ko`olina Resort area offers Aulani, Disney Resort and Four Season Oahu and four coves nearby. You will enjoy the local food from one of the restaurants or ABC Market's take out menue.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel in Waikiki are. Please be ready 15 minutes before meeting time at the hotel lobby.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Older children who can hike a longer walk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are conducting a small number of groups.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.