Learn Basic Japanese Language from a Local Tour Guide
Hello! And thank you for your interest in this tour. Japan seems to be one of the most interesting countries in the world.
In this virtual experience, you get to learn the basic Japanese language from a local tour guide! Based on various criteria including language, culture, and even food, we will take you on a cultural and comprehensive discourse of Japanese culture. We call it, JAPANESE 101.
What should you expect from this tour? Well, we do have some things to share like how to order at reastaurants, useful pharases in Japanese etc, but it will mostly be up to you! So please make sure to have a lot of questions beforehand as your local guide will answer every one of them, while socialising with you.
Finally, expect to make a new friend out of this experience. Even though this tour is completely virtual, you will learn so much from your local guide and have a genuinely fun time with them.
＊All times specified are in Japan Standard Time(GMT +9:00). Please check your time zone＊
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1 hour with a local guide
What's excluded :
- Internet connection
- All Fees and Taxes
A comprehensive learning experience on Japan, where you will learn how to speak basic Japanese language from a local guide
90 minutes with a local guide answering your questions on Japan
Departure Point :Shinjuku City, Tokyo, Japan
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.