Le Theatre Cruises Lan Ha bay 2 days 1 night: the most luxury cruises & services
Cruising in Ha Long bay & Lan Ha bay by the most luxury cruise ship
Visit pristine places in Halong bay
Visit pristine places in Lan Ha bay
Do kayaking & swimming in the tranquil lagoon
Sleeping in a luxury room
Enjoy delicious local & international foods
Enjoy sunset party & cooking class onboard
Enjoy squid fishing, Karaoke, games, massage services at night onboard
Enjoy TaiChi class in the morning
Making new friends from over the world
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- In-house English speaking guide.
- Kayaking, local rowing boat.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabins with multi A/C, wifi, satellite – HD LED Tivi .
- All meals on cruise ( 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch ).
- 02 bottles of water in each cabin daily.
- Cooking demonstration, squid fishing, Tai Chi session.
- Onboard insurance and service charges.
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Airfare, visa arrangements, airport tranfer.
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage.
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s day.
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses.
- Surcharge: 50 USD per person on 24th & 31st, Dec, 2019 - Gala dinner
- Surcharge: 35 USD per person on Tet's holiday: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
Day 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY- KAYAKING & SWIMMING (L/D)
Pass By: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien - Phan Chu Trinh Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Pick up from Hanoi hotel in Old quarter or Opera house with additional fees
07:45 – 8:20: Pick up & transfers to Halong bay (Optional)
Pass By: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
From The Gia Luan habour: Transfer to Le Theatre Lan ha bay cruises by speed boat & welcome drink. Check-in cabin at the noon time
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
13:00: Buffet lunch will be served in The Opera restaurant while Le Theatre cruise towards Lan Ha bay.
15:00: Explore Ba Trai Dao beach. Do kayaking around limestone islets, enjoy swimming or relaxing on secluded beaches .
17:00: Return to Le Theatre cruise. We sail through the calm emerald waters heading to the sleeping area for anchoring.
17:00 – 18:30: Happy hour. Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset. It’s nice chatting time to make acquaintance with new friends or simply enjoy hunting photos and drinks.
18:00: Small class of cooking demonstration, our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls.
19:30: Delicious dinner is served with set menu in The Opera restaurant.
After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar or take one of our onboard activities: squid fishing, a spa treatment or movies in your cabin.
Duration: 18 hours
Accommodation included: Sleeping in a luxury room with a private bathroom, air-conditioning & hot shower
Day 2: LAN HA BAY - HALONG BAY - HANOI (B/L)
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
06:00 – 06:15: Tai Chi on Sunrise sundeck. Watch the sunrise with a Tai Chi session on sundeck.
06:30: Followed by a light breakfast in The Opera restaurant.
07:45: Visit beautiful sea water cave and hidden lagoons named Dark & Bright cave by comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals. Going through the Dark & Bright cave, travelers will come to a valley, surrounded by magnificent mountains. The scene gives us a feeling of being lost in the Heaven.
09:00: Come back to Le Theatre cruise. Time to check out the room.
09:30: Buffet brunch will be served as we once again cruise back to harbour before your bill settlement and return to Habour.
At the noon time Disembark at Gia Luan Habour. Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi (Optional)
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
2: Gia Luận, Cát Hải, Hai Phong, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
At an additional price, we offer return transport from/to Hanoi old quarter where you are located in or Hanoi Opera house at 1A Trang Tien street. Please inform us if you want to book transport prior to the start of the tour.- 9.00 AM is option for who depart from Hanoi & book shuttle bus with additional price – guest can pay on tour directly when pick-up – just email in advance will be confirmed.- 12.00 PM is option for who depart from the habour without any fee.Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Vietnam won Covid-19. We don't need safety measures.Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world after COVID-19, Noone is died. Let's travel to Vietnam!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.