Le Marais Guided Walking Tour
Meet at the heart of Le Marais to see its most important sights, and lesser known places. With the major contents of the tour being kept a secret, be assured that the most stunning Renaissance palaces and hidden gardens will be revealed to you on this cultural and enchanting experience.
On this tour, explore the Hotel de Ville, Place des Vosges, Maison de Victor Hugo, Paroisse Saint-Paul Saint-Louis, Musée National Picasso, Pont Marie, Église Saint-Gervais, Fontaine du Lycée Charlemagne, Rue des Rosiers, and Jardin Anne Frank.
Get ready for a one-of-a-kind experience in one the most beautiful areas of Paris.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
Explore Paris as it existed in the Middle Ages and Renaissance period
Discover mansions and buildings, with beautiful little streets and peaceful gardens
Prepare to be amazed by the most beautiful neighborhood of the most beautiful city
See hidden castles, imposing Renaissance palaces and Baroque mansions
Departure Point :11 Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, 75004 Paris, France
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.