Layover Tour from airport - Classic Hong Kong with Tram Ride and Dinner Cruise
The Airport Express Train departs in every 10 minute from 05:54 to 00:48 . Take a 24-minute journey into Hong Kong and get off at Kowloon Station. Walk for 2 minute to W Hotel to meet with your tour guide. You will have option to choose from afternoon tour (return to airport on the same day), or afternoon tour plus dinner cruise (return to airport in another day). Your round trip airport express train ticket is valid for 30 days.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Round trip airport express train ticket. It is valid 60 days before & 30 days after your tour day
- At 12:40, pickup by tour guide from W Hotel (2 minute walking from Airport Express Kowloon Station)
- Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Factory visit at TSL jewellery workshop
- Colonial architectural tour of Statue Square, Former Legislative Council (option 2)
- Walking tour to Mid-Level Escalator, and Tai Kwun, the Former Central Police Station Compound
- Star Ferry Ride from Central Pier to Tsim Sha Tsui
- Old Clock Tower and Tsim Sha Tsui Water Front
- Buffet dinner on Harbour Cruise Bauhinia
- After tour, you will be transferred back to W Hotel at 22:20.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Admission of Madame Tussauds
- Sampan ride at Aberdeen Fishing Village (8USD for adults, 5USD for children 1-11)
- Luggage storage service at airport
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue Square, Queen's Road, Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong China
You’ll see and experience some of Hong Kong’s most popular sights and attractions. First visit Statue Square which was built at the end of the 19th Century, and Former Legislative Council.
Pass By: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
Skip the lines on Peak Tram to Victoria's Peak, take Mid-level Escalators to PMQ, a creative hub of design studios, shops, and offices for creative enterprises and places for organizing exhibits. In addition, you will visit Aberdeen Fishing Village, Tse Sui Luen Jewellery Factory.
Pass By: Tsim Sha Tsui, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Hop on the Star Ferry, one of the oldest means of transport in Hong Kong, arrive at Tsim Sha Tsui and stop by landmarks, such as Old Clock Tower.
Pass By: Victoria Harbour, Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong 999077 China
Jump on a cruise across Victoria Harbor, and enjoy a buffet dinner while you’re aboard. On the cruise, there’s a live band you can listen to and dance along with the music. Sit back and relax if you’d rather just take in the views from the boat. You’ll also get time to watch A Symphony of Lights, the interactive light show, which includes 45 buildings on both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
Departure Point :Hong Kong International Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Rd, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- From Airport Station: The first train leaves at 05:54, the last train leaves at 00:48.
- From Kowloon Station: The first train leaves at 05:53, the last train leaves at 00:52.
- From Hong Kong Station: The first train leaves at 05:50, the last train leaves at 00:48.
- The train departs in every 10 minute.
- Your Airport Express ticket is valid 60 days before and 30 days after your tour day.
- You will receive QR Code(s) for Roundtrip Airport Express tickets(s) offered by MTR Hong Kong.
- You can use a mobile device to download the QR Code image(s) and pass through the designated gate directly.
- From Kowloon Station or Hong Kong Station, take free shuttle bus to your hotel. Free shuttle bus goes to major downtown hotels, provided exclusively for Airport Express passengers travelling to / from Airport only.
- Free bus departs in every 20 minute from 06:12 - 23:12. Your local tour operator will inform which shuttle bus you should take and how many stops on route. Take the same bus / train back to airport on your return day.
- Before 6:00 and after 23:00, you need to take taxi to your hotel, the taxi fare will be paid by yourself.
- You will be back to W Hotel at 22:30. You are highly recommended not to book this "same day return" if your flight departs earlier before 02:00. Because the check-in time for international flight is 3 hours in prior.
- No refund for no show, including no show caused by flight delay or cancellation.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers need to agree for traveling with hand baggage only. Why? Your tour coach is for sightseeing only, no baggage room available, so your baggage will be put between seats. Please do not sign up this tour if you want to take big baggage with you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.