Layover Private Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs
Private guide and driver pick you up from airport and drop you off back to airport .We will make sure you can enjoy a safe tour with professional English interpretation both during driving and in attractions, and would not waste your time for parking. Rather than spending your layover in the airport, get out and go the must to see attractions in Beijing ( Mutianyu Great wall and Ming Tomb Changling)
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Mutianyu great wall and Ming Tomb entrance tickets
- Private English speaking guide
- Toll, gas ,parking fee
- No limited bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
What's excluded :
- Lunch fee ( Guide recommend restaurant based on your request)
- Great wall cable car tickets
- Gratuities ( Recommend for excellent service )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beijing Capital International Airport, China
Your private guide will pick you up at Capital International Airport ( PEK) . The meet point is Starbucks which close by arrival gate. It will take about 1.5 hours through immigration for your first time layover. Your guide will have sign with your name wait for you at meet point, and if you can not find your name, please go Information Center to call us , it is free service and close by arrival gate either.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
After guide meet you, lead you to your private car , it just takes 5 minutes . Then heading to Mutianyu Great wall , around 1.5 riding. Mutianyu is one of the most beautiful section Great Wall in Beijing, Spring with flower blooming , Summer with green leaves , Autumn with colorful changes , Winter with snowing white.
Your guide will advise you the reasonable time on Great wall , It depends on your next flight take off time. So just enjoy your exploring on Great wall .
Lunch , you can have lunch in a local restaurant if you have enough time, the lunch fee at your own cost , but no worries lunch fee not cost a lot, normally 7 USD / per person .
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
Afternoon, about 50 minutes riding to Ming Tomb ( ChangLing), the chief of the Ming Tombs, is the largest in scale and is completely preserved. The total internal area of the main building is 1956 square meters. There are 32 huge posts, and the largest measures about 14 meters in height.It inhumes Emperor Zhudi, the fourth son of Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beijing Capital International Airport, Shunyi District, Beijing, China
After Changling visiting, you will be transferred back to airport , and normally takes 2 hours riding without heavy traffic .
Please note : The private layover tour can be customized , for example , you can go Ming Tomb first from airport and then go to Mutianyu great wall , how ever we will try our best to show you all what you can visit and depends on your flight and situations .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your assigned private guide will have sign with your name wait for you at Starbucks which close by arrival gate . If you can not find your name , please go Information Center to call us, it is free service. Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.