Layover London private Tour from Heathrow Airport
This Tour is Ideal for those with short time in London.
Don’t spend your layover time stuck inside the airport.
Instead discover London, the capital of England, it’s a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. The London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city.
Spend your time exploring London with your personal chauffeur.
great for families with children or elderly travellers
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- single-use masks and gloves
What's excluded :
- Entry fee to any sites
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Buckingham Palace has served as the official London residence of the UK’s sovereigns since 1837 and today is the administrative headquarters of the Monarch. Watch changing of the guards. walk around the area and take pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
The Houses of Parliament
One of most iconic buildings in the world, the Palace of Westminster and its fascinating collection of national treasures provide a unique perspective on the events that have shaped modern Britain
Walk around take pictures
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Coronations, royal weddings, kings, queens, statesmen and soldiers; poets, heroes and villains – history happens here and it’s all waiting to be discovered. Westminster Abbey, formally titled the Collegiate Church of Saint Peter at Westminster, is a large, mainly Gothic abbey church in the City of Westminster, London, England, just to the west of the Palace of Westminster. See Westminster Abbey for Free. You can see inside Westminster Abbey for free. The Abbey never charges people who want to worship but they rely on admission fees from visitors to cover running costs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: London, London, England
The Houses of Parliament's iconic clock tower is one of London's most famous landmarks. ... The Houses of Parliament and Elizabeth Tower, commonly called Big Ben, are among London's most iconic landmarks and must-see London attractions.
other places of interests includes, Westminster Cathedral, St Paul's Cathedral, Bank of England, Guildhall, Royal Parks, Tower of London, Old Curiosity Shop, Fleet Street, Law Courts, Old Bailey, National Gallery or the Cenotaph.
On this Tour you will have the chance to visit many other places, some of them you will be driven pass others you can stop to take pictures
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet and Greet on arrival. Driver waits in the arrival hall with a name board. for Terminal 2 and 3 meeting point is in front of WHSmith. for Terminal 4 and 5 meeting point is in front of Costa CoffeeAirports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at any time before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.