Layover Hong Kong Private Tour
A true Hong Kong experience for you to discover the food, culture, history, landscape, and unique local places for photo shooting! This wonderful city has so much to offer! I love making it fun and easy for you to immerse in an authentic Hong Kong environment especially in places off the beaten path, combining with some of the must-see attractions, and having good finger-licking food and snacks from amazing local eateries. And what is more, you will have my assistance to ensure your smooth layover through HKIA before we head over to explore the city.
The itinerary will be flexible. I know most part of the city by heart and I'm always happy and ready to welcome changes. I hope that by the time we bid farewell, you have made a new friend in Hong Kong - someone who genuinely cares, generously provides insider tips of the city and laughs with you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Fun guiding service in fluent English
- Useful information before your arrival
- All the public transportation cost during the tour
- Detailed summery in English after the tour
What's excluded :
- Any cost of food, beverage, or souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Harbour, Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong 999077 China
Get a first glimpse of the city with the unique skyline on Victoria Harbour
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Central District, Central District, Hong Kong
In this city where east meets west, we will walk among modern skyscrapers as well as old architecture and heritage, experience tradition as well as trendy lifestyle of the locals.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kowloon Park, 22 Austin Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong China
Visit lively local market, unique Buddhist and Taoist Temple and get in deeper into the local culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Group Pick Up Area No 1 on Arrival Hall of Terminal 1 at HKIA Airports
- Hong Kong Intl Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Road, Hong Kong China
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/26/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.