Lawudo Gompa Retreat Trekking
Lawudo Gompa is located far from any of the tourist hustle bustle of the Mt Everest region. So while trekking in the Everest region one can enjoy a different perspective of trekking in the Himalaya while visiting Lawudo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Dinner - all meals are provided from day 3 to 8
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- We meet guests at their hotel reception. From the hotel, we drive to Tribhuvan Airport Kathamndu and fly to Lukla. From Lukla to Lawudo we trek and then we trek back to Lukla. At the end of the trek, we fly back to Kathmandu and guests are dropped off to their respective hotels.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As the Nepal government has announced destination open for traveling, we happily offer this tour. We sincerely follow the global guidelines of travel protocol and also guidelines implemented by the Nepal government and our own precaution such as social distancing, sanitizing and other travel safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.