Lavenders in Valensole Small Group Half Day Tour from Aix-en-Provence
Discover the Valensole plateau and its surrounding lavender fields during this small-group half-day morning tour from Aix-en-Provence. The purple fields only flower between June and August so be sure to visit during these months.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plateau de Valensole, 04210 Valensole France
This is the time of the year when Provence puts on her purple and golden dress. June and July are the months of blooming lavender and sunflowers fields. Lavendin and wild lavender grow in an altitude of between 500 and 1700m, in the sun and on a dry soil. It is a delight for your senses. Lavender is a treasure for the eyes, the nose and the palate. You can stroll among lavender plants, spot butterflies and bees working on the flowers, taste a lavender ice cream and by lavender products. Valensole is a particularly popular destination for its large fields of lavender alternating with waves of shining sunflowers. Simply stunning. The best time to come to Provence for photos op is late June to mid-July. Get, set, go.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :300 Av. Giuseppe Verdi, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.