Lavenders in Valensole Private Half-Day Tour from Marseille
Discover the Valensole plateau and its surrounding lavender fields during this private tour from Marseille. The purple fields only flower between June and August so be sure to visit during these months.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide in the morning or afternoon in Marseille, and drive to the Valensole plateau. Offering the largest area of lavender fields in Provence, this is the ideal place to see the flowers in bloom. Spend time at leisure in the lavender and sunflower fields for a photo session before to visit a distillery shop located among lavender fields. Spend some free time in different fields and visit an organic farm where your will taste some local products made of olives, almond, honey and lavender. Learn everything about the lavender essential oil making process and learn the difference between the two types of lavender, wild lavender and lavendin and their therapeutic properties. Visit some shops on the way and explore sunflower fields at the end of july. Head back to Marseille at the end of your tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.