Lavenders in Valensole & Verdon Small Group Tour from Aix en Provence
Small group lavender tour. Discover the lavender fields of the Plateau de Valensole, an open air small Provencal market, the medieval village of Moustiers sainte Marie, the Verdon canyon and the L'Occitane museum and shop.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour in villages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plateau de Valensole, 04210 Valensole France
Departure for the Plateau de Valensole the largest and most famous lavender area of Provence. Many stops along the lavender road and free time among lavender and sunflower fileds according to flowering periods. Visit a traditional lavender distillery shop to discover the lavender and lavandin essential oils making process, olive oil and lavender honey. You will drive through typical landscapes and lavender fields
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Moustiers Sainte-Marie, Moustiers Sainte-Marie, Digne-les-Bains, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Drive through lavender fields to reach the hilltop medieval village of Moustiers Sainte Marie famous for its ceramic’s work. Free time at leisure for lunch. Drive to the lac of Sainte Croix du Verdon and enjoy several photo stop on the way to enjoy panoramic views on the Verdon Canyon and lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Manosque, France
The last visit takes place in the famous Occitane museum to learn everything about essential oils and natural cosmetics making process.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :300 Av. Giuseppe Verdi, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.