Lavena Coastal Walk Waterfall
The Lavena Coastal Walk and Waterfall is part of the Bouma National Heritage Park project aimed at conserving the rainforest of Taveuni and the Vanua Bouma (the land, the sea and people of Bouma). The Park was established in 1990 not only to protect the forest but also as a means of generating an income for the four villages whose land is bounded by the Park.
Lavena Coastal Walk and Waterfall also including swimming and picnicking forest and grassland walks, magnificent viewpoints, waterfalls, birdsong, lodge stays, village visits, camping and overnight trekking, Guides are supplied for walks and village visits.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lavena Coastal Walk
- Entry/Admission - Bouma National Heritage Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lavena Coastal Walk, Lavena, Taveuni Island Fiji
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bouma National Heritage Park, Bouma,Taveuni, Taveuni Island Fiji
Take a walk
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.