Lavander fields and Salda lake from Antalya
Have you always dreamed of a romantic photo shoot against the backdrop of lavender fields and Maldivian style beach? - Then this tour is for you! We will leave at 06:30 from Antalya in time to see some of the most beautiful places. Very reminiscent of French Provence: an endless sea of flowering lavender and breathtaking smells. You will have plenty of time for photo and video sessions. Next we will visit the factory, where we will learn the secret recipes for processing this healing plant; plus, you will have the opportunity to purchase fragrant lavender honey, sachet, oil and more.....to Lake Salda; often described as "The Maldives of Turkey" .....
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Village of Kuyucak
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - All drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karacaoren Baraji, Burdur Turkey
A trip will along the picturesque slopes around the lake-Karacaoren dam, with its pine forest and magnificent views. Here we will stop for breakfast.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Village of Kuyucak, D-650 Highway Süleyman Demirel Havalimanı'na 20 Km, Isparta 32700 Turkey
The small village of Kuujak, not far from the city of Isparta, is famous not only in Turkey, but also abroad, for its lavender fields. Very reminiscent of French Provence: an endless sea of flowering lavender and breathtaking smells. You will have plenty of time for photo and video sessions.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salda Golu, Yesilova 5km. Kayadibi mah. 1.küme evler mevki No.:27/1, Burdur 15500 Turkey
Tectonic lake is the second deepest (184m) in the country, but has no equal in beauty, purity of water and the presence of a white magnesite shore.. Wonderful property to change the colour of the waters depending on the time of year and day. Contemplate the beautiful scenery; walk a ‘mile of beach,’ or swim in the püre, clear, waters of the lake...
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The name of the hotel or designated point on the main road
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.