Latino Dinner Cruise on Sydney Harbour
SYDNEY HARBOUR DINNER AND LATIN SHOW CRUISE
Planning a night out or a special occasion? Look no further than Sydney’s premier Latin themed dinner cruise for over 20 years.
Enjoy nibbles at your table, grab a drink at the bar, chat it up with your friends and dig into the delicious 3- course menu served to your table.
After dinner, kick back and enjoy the show! Experience Brazilian samba with live drums and the rhythmic horns of Cuban salsa as our cast of professional dancers take you on a tour through South America. Join in on the action, learn a step or two and compete for first place to win some cool prizes (or at least give your friends a good laugh trying).
After the show, the lights go down and the DJ turns the music up so you can dance the night away, grab some more bubbles, indulge in some decadent chocolate cake or head outside and take in the stunning views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Delicious 3- course set menu served to your table
- Brazilian show with audience participation
- Prizes and giveaways
- 4 hour cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Shared cruise, great for couples or groups, hens, birthday and social celebrations
- Alcoholic Beverages - Fully licensed bar available onboard, no BYO
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise pass the infamous Sydney Opera House
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
See the Sydney Harbour Bridge and other famous monuments around beautiful Sydney Harbour
• Freshly carved hot roast beef with seeded mustard and red wine gravy ( g f ) - Served with creamy mashed potato and Mediterranean roast vegetables
• Freshly tossed Penne pasta with mushroom and white wine cream sauce - Accompanied by crusty dinner rolls and traditional Greek salad with Kalamata olives and feta
Departure Point :King Street Wharf 9, Harbour St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Vagabond Cruises is a registered COVID-Safe business, and as such, we have put in place an array of different measures to maintain a safe environment for all of our guests and staff in these tricky times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.