Last Lap! 1h Pizza Class in Rome
Learn all the secrets of preparing Italian pizza in one hour!
Just arrived? Is your last lap? Take advantage of our luggage storage, and don’t lose a minute of fun!
In one hour you can learn all the secrets to make a perfect dough and to roll out the pizza as a real Italian chefs do.
Season your pizza with the best Roman sauce, passing from the classic Marinara to a tasty Margherita.
Enjoy the fruits of your labor, among laughs, stories and good wine.
Live the funniest hour of your holiday!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - -All ingredients and a delicious meal, which you prepare and eat -Spritz light cocktail or prosecco, wine -Menu: Welcome drink -Appertizer/Bruschetta -Your Pizza -Wine/Beer or Soft drink -Water
- The expertise of an Italian chef -Hands-on pizza making -Fluent English-speaking guide -Use of apron and cooking utensils -Small-group cooking class (maximum 12 people)
- The whole restaurant will be open only for us
What's excluded :
- Treat yourself to a cozy location, a few steps away from the Vatican Museum. Take a moment and have an authentic
Italian aperitif: Spritz and homemade crunchy Romano Cheese and Pepper Chips.
Each participant has a single station to work from.
Prepare some of the great classics of Italian pizza: from the traditional Margherita to the one you like the most. No matter what your level of skill in the kitchen.
Tomato Bruschetta cook in a wood oven and one drink are included in the menu.
Once your hands-on experience has finished, sit down in our cozy restaurant or the outdoor terrace to enjoy the fruits of
your labor. No cleanup!
Join our social table, sip wine with your new friends, take the opportunity to ask your Chef all the tips and tricks about Italian food and the best spot to be in Rome.
• Pizza - your favorite pizza with the best Italian toppings!
• Chips Cacio e Pepe (Romano Pecorino Cheese and pepper) - Handmade chips served with a typical Roman cheese
• Bruschetta Tomato and Basil - Wood oven toasted bread with garlic, oregano, basil and tomato.
• Welcome Drink - A bubbly Italian welcome Drink
• Drink (Wine, Beer, Soft Drink) - You always have included 1 meal drink + water
Departure Point :Via Andrea Doria, 41m, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The classes during the hot season will be taken on the outdoor terrace. During the class, everyone will have the required social distance. Every space is sanitized after the use. Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.