Lassithi Plateau Tour TR
Lasithi Plateau is one of the few areas in the Mediterranean with permanent inhabitants at an altitude over 800 meters. It is surrounded by the Dikti Mountains and 18 quaint villages, which still retain the atmosphere of another era. You can admire the remaining famous windmills and the venetian ditches, the drainage system of the Plateau.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional and multilingual speaking guide
- Transfers with air-conditioned, luxurious buses
- Free pick up service from Agia Pelagia to Malia
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Cave of Zeus (6 Euro per person)
- Entrance to Kera Monastery (2 Euro per person)
- Tips and individual expenses
- Entry/Admission - Lassithi Plateau
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lassithi Plateau, Crete 72052 Greece
Lasithi Plateau is one of the few areas in the Mediterranean with permanent inhabitants at an altitude over 800m.It is surrounded by the Dikti Mountains and 18 quaint villages,which still retain the atmosphere of another era.You can admire the remaining famous windmills and the venetian ditches, the drainage system of the Plateau.Here you can visit the Dictean Cave with the fantastic stalactites and stalagmites, where according to the myth the father of the Greek ancient Gods,Zeus,was born.The next stop will be the famous village of Psychro, well known for its handmade ceramics and the workshop that will leave you with the best impressions after your visit.Tzermiado,the capital of the villages on the plateau, will amaze you with its natural beauty,it’s traditional architecture and its breathtaking views.Here you can take pictures of the wonderful landscape, rest for a while and enjoy your lunch in one of the local taverns.Last stop is at the historical monastery of Kera Kardiotissa.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer you a free pick up service from Agia Pelagia to Malia.After you have booked your tour, we will let you know the exact place and time of pick up by email or phone.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.