Laser Clay Shooting
Laser Clay Shooting is a unique activity which is similar to the traditional countryside sport of clay pigeon shooting but uses guns that fire lasers instead of live ammunition. This makes it completely safe for novices and experts alike.
It's great fun for small and large groups. It's easy to get to grips with and requires no previous experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of laser clay shooting equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
We will meet and greet you on arrival. Over a cup of tea/coffee, your instructor will then go through how the system works and the best techniques to use before given each participant will be given a practice. The group will then go against each other in 6 competitive rounds to see who is the hot shot of the day. Once the rounds are over, the group will work together to see if they can top the leaderboard and beat our previous groups.
• Battlelands Paintball, Middle Cefn Farmhouse Ewyas Harold, Hereford HR2 0JH England
Departure Point :Ewyas Harold, Hereford HR2 0JH, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.