Lascar Volcano Trekking
The ascent to the most active volcano, in the northern sector of our
country, is one of the most famous and exciting challenges in Atacama.
We start at dawn in the southeast direction to ride to the highlands, behind the line of mountains drawn from San Pedro. We have breakfast at Laguna Legia with a simply spectacular view of the Pili, Sinbad and Lascar volcanoes. A climb of between 3 and 4 hours, with a difference of 600 meters in less than 5 kilometers to reach the summit. Depending on the conditions of the team and the top we enjoy the peace and energy that this place gives us. A descent of approximately 2 hours. We return to San Pedro appreciating one of the most beautiful roads in Atacama.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Trekking equipment, poles, helmets
- First Aid Kit, Oxygen
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Lejia, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
We will enjoy breakfast at Laguna Lejia, located at 4,325 m.a.s.l. In this place, our guide will give certain indications, recommendations and pertinent information before continuing to start the ascent.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lascar Volcano, San Pedro de Atacama 1240000 Chile
We will arrive at the foot of the Volcano, our guide will prepare all the equipment for the ascent, he will give the last indications and we will begin the climb to the summit until almost 5,600 m.a.s.l. This walk can last between 3 to 4 hours depending on physical condition. Upon arrival we will enjoy and celebrate our achievement and then the descent will be about 2 hours approx.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for children
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.