Las Vegas Mob Museum Admission Ticket
The Mob Museum offers a bold and authentic view of organized crime from vintage Las Vegas to the back alleys of American cities and—increasingly—across the borders and networks of the entire world. Explore the real stories and actual events of Mob history through interactive exhibits and one-of-a-kind Mob and law enforcement artifacts found inside our restored 1933 former courthouse and post office building located just minutes from Fremont Street.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Mob Museum
What's excluded :
- Any add on experiences/packages (ie. Premier Pass, Crime Lab Experience and Use of Force Experience)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Visit: The Mob Museum, 300 Stewart Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101-2956
Prepare yourself for a fascinating, no-holds-barred look at organized crime at The Mob Museum, just two blocks away from the Fremont Street Experience in downtown Las Vegas. Your ticket gives you all-day admission to this comprehensive three-story museum, located in a former federal courthouse building listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Through multimedia presentations, interactive touch screens, photos and one-of-a-kind artifacts, you’ll unveil the darkest secrets of famous gangsters including Al Capone, John Gotti and Whitey Bulger. You’ll also discover how deeply Las Vegas has been influenced by organized criminals such as Bugsy Siegel, who developed the Flamingo casino -- one of the first on the Las Vegas Strip.
Learn about the mob’s operations in drug and human trafficking, wiretapping and kidnapping, and hear about the courageous efforts of those who have fought to bring mobsters to justice, including Elmer Irey, Estes Kefauver and Joe Pistone (also known as Donnie Brasco).
See the wall against which seven mobsters were lined up and executed in the notorious St Valentine’s Day Massacre and the historic courtroom where one of the Kefauver hearings on organized crime was held in 1950, when the museum building was still a federal courthouse. You can also listen to real FBI surveillance tapes and interact with a 17-foot-wide touchscreen to learn more about Organized Crime Today.
Note: Due to the graphic nature of the subject material, this museum may not be suitable for everyone. For parents of children under 12, discretion is advised.
Departure Point :The Mob Museum, 300 Stewart Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101-2956
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children are welcome however due to the content featured, the Museum is recommended for children 12 years and up
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- All employees and guests are required to wear face coverings while in the Museum.
- Frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces
- Exhibits are reconfigured and floors marked to indicate social distancing.
- Reduced guest capacity in all areas including elevators and exhibit floors.
- Health screening procedures are conducted to verify that all those entering the building do not present a preventable risk to others.
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Reconfigured and modified exhibits to allow for better guest flow and social distancing. Thoroughly cleaned and upgraded HVAC system. Air within the Museum will be exchanged at least twelve times an hour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.