Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Ride
There is no better way to start your day than with a scenic hot air balloon flight. You’ll travel by van around the valley to Pahrump, where you will take to the skies for about an hour of flight time. Enjoy views of the stunning mountain and desert ranges on this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Included is a traditional champagne celebration, flight certificate and round-trip transportation from the departure point.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- FAA Certified Pilot
- Scenic hot-air balloon flight
- Champagne toast
- Light snacks
- Commemorative flight certificate signed by your pilot.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (bookable at additional charge locally, if required)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Meet at the starting point for a ride by van to nearby Pahrump.
Stop At: Pahrump, NV, USA
Upon arrival in Pahrump, watch the crew blow up the balloon before you ascend into the sky. Being in the Pahrump valley allows you to reach a higher altitude than you can in the Vegas valley.
Feel the serenity as you enjoy picturesque 360-degree views for approximately one hour with the finest pilots.
After your flight, partake in a traditional Champagne celebration before returning to Las Vegas.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Vegas Balloon Rides, 4390 Polaris Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 12/12/2021
Monday - Sunday: 03:00 AM - 04:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Ballooning is dependent upon favorable weather conditions. If conditions are not favorable for a safe flight, the pilot may reschedule or cancel the flight.
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate.
- Maximum weight per passenger cannot exceed 280lbs / 127 Kilograms / 20 stone, passengers may be asked to be weighed for accuracy at check-in.
- It is strongly recommended that someone in the party be able to communicate in English.
- This activity is not appropriate for pregnant travelers, those with recent surgeries or broken bones, or those who have had hip or knee surgeries in the past two years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Thank you for choosing Vegas Balloon Rides for your adventure of a lifetime. We are excited to provide you with this opportunity and want you to know that safety is our top priority. You can find our COVID-19 guidelines on our website, and you will also receive a copy with your confirmation email.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.