Las Gatas Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour
Enjoy the snorkeling and kayaking at Las Gatas Beach, this tour includes transportation, kayaks, snorkel gear, lunch and a professional tour guide. Because of the sea wall the Las Gatas beach is a great place to swim and snorkel. It is also the right place to relax or maybe have a cold drink in a nice laid-back atmosphere. The tour will last approximately 5 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-condition vehicle
- Local tour guide that is fluent in English language
- Kayak and snorkel gear
- Life Jacket
What's excluded :
The tour begins with pick up at your hotel in Ixtapa or Zihuatanejo, and travel to La Ropa Beach to get fitted out with a kayak and lifejacket. Paddle alongside a guide as you make the 45 minute trip to Las Gatas Beach, where you’ll pause for a cold beer or a bottle of water before starting an hour snorkel tour of the Las Gatas seawall.
Everything from hermit crabs to tropical fish makes their home on the sheltered inner surface of the seawall, and you’ll also find sea urchins and sea cucumbers among the coral reef formations. Swim as far as the ‘king of kings’ statue, an underwater statue of Jesus.
Return to shore for lunch on the beach, choosing from a main dish of fish filet or shrimp or chicken fajitas or cheese quesadillas.
Relax on the beach for 1 hour and 45 minutes to soak up the sunshine or swim, then return to your kayak for the trip back to La Ropa Beach, this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel at roughly 3:30 P.M.
• Playa Las Gatas, Zihuatanejo, Zihuatanejo de Azueta Mexico
• Zihuatanejo Bay, Zihuatanejo, Zihuatanejo de Azueta Mexico
• Playa la Ropa, Zihuatanejo, Zihuatanejo de Azueta Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8:30am from Ixtapa hotel district 2.9:00am from Ixtapa hotel district 1.9:20am from Zihuatanejo.Ports
- Playa la Madera, 40894 Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Not recommended for adult aged 81 and over
- Dress code is beach clothes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.