Las Coloradas and Rio Lagartos with Transportation
Las coloradas, a peculiar destination due to the concentration of salt and microorganisms that manage to give a pink hue to its waters, which becomes an attraction for many tourists who seek to witness this landscape.
You visit the Lagartos River, which is a natural reserve, you can see flamingos and you can live the experience of visiting the crocodile habitat where you can touch and feed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round Trip Transportation
- Box Luch
- Visit the Coloradas to the Pink Sea
- Visit to the biosphere of Río Lagartos (Mangroves and Lagoon)
- Mayan Bath (Exfoliation)
- Lunch at Los Negritos restaurant
- Entrance to Itzamkanac Crocodile Farm
- Boat Tour in Río Lagartos
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Granja de Cocodrilos Itzamkanac
What's excluded :
- Does not include tips and drinks
- Dock Tax ($ 10usd), Drinks in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Las Coloradas is a small port in the state of Yucatan and, although it is not quite a very popular site, its fame begins to spread thanks to a peculiarity: the concentration of salt and microorganisms make the waters around here stain a peculiar tone that has made hundreds of tourists travel to this point to witness such a spectacle.
Being honest, the place does not have options to stay, much less resorts or activities that allow the wide spread of tourism, however the views that the place offers itself is a show worthy of being admired again and again, so It is worth the sacrifice to get away from the hustle and bustle in an atmosphere of tranquility.
Very close to the pink waters of Las Coloradas, there is also Río Lagartos, which is actually a river because of its characteristics and also currently represents a protected conservation center, giving it the title of Biosphere Natural Reserve, since which is an example of endemic environment.
In this way, the virgin beaches, as well as the flora and fauna of the place, represent other perfect pretexts to enter Las Coloradas, the Yucatecan site that is causing sensation among tourists eager for new emotions.
As if that were not enough, it should be noted that in this place you can also find pink flamingos, who usually visit the area in some seasons, giving a show to anyone who wants to delve into Yucatecan magic.
By the way, the protection of the place has been given since 1979, so we ask that if you wish to visit the place be aware that preservation is the responsibility of both the inhabitants and tourists; Together we must work together so that this kind of beautiful postcards are not only a memory but a reality that we can enjoy for generations and generations.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Rio Lagartos, Rio Lagartos, Yucatan Peninsula
It includes a two and a half hour boat ride through the Rio Lagartos biosphere reserve.
Dress and Watch the Flamingos
Know type of migratory birds
Mayan Bath (Exfoliation)
Bathe in Rio Lagartos Beach
Boat trip in the mangroves
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Granja de Cocodrilos Itzamkanac, Carretera 12 Rio , Tizimin 105, Centro, Rio Lagartos Mexico
SOMETHING INSCRIBABLE AND SURPRISING:
Touch the Crocodiles
Feed the Crocodiles
Go down to the Crocodile Habitat
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Puerto Juarez, Juárez, 77525 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
2: Smart Cancun by Oasis, Av Tulum 4, capilla ecumenica, 4, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
3: Carretera Cancún - Tulum, Carr. Cancún - Tulum, Chacalal, Q.R., Mexico
4: Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
5: Coco Bongo, Calle 12 Norte, esquina con Av. 10 Norte, Col. Centro, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
6: Hotel Zone, Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
7: Súper Akí Tulum, Carretera Federal Tulum Ruinas s/n, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We have Pick ups, from Puerto Juarez to Playa del Carmen, in some places like the Center of Cancun they are meeting points, as in Puerto Morelos and Playa del Carmen, in the Hotel Zone of Cancun we go to 90% of the lobbies of the hotels, and about the Riviera Maya at 90% of the hotel lobbies to Tulum Center (Super AKI)
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.