Las Coloradas & Rio Lagartos Tour
Las coloradas is a place at the north of the Yucatan Peninsula. This place is interesting because of the color of its lake. The lake is pink. Learn more about the reason of its color in this incredible tour where you will have the oppotunity of visit las Coloradas and take awesome pictures of the landscapes.
Enjoy sailing in a boat in Rio Lagartos and see different birds and animals, also, learn about the different types of mangroves. Prepair yourself for a unique boat ride in Rio Lagartos and cruise down the remarkable biosphere filled with life and vivid colors every step of the way . As well, delight you with a delicious meal of a dish to choose.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to Rio Lagartos and Las Coloradas.
- Round transportation from your hotel.
- Bottled water and box lunch.
- Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Know the salt process in the small village.
- Lunch (dish to choose).
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
What's excluded :
- Tax reservation in Rio lagartos ($10 USD)
- Beverages in the restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Take awesome pictures and learn about the salt process
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rio Lagartos, Rio Lagartos, Yucatan Peninsula
In this adventure, we will go on a pink tour, the great pink lake, and we will visit an extraordinary place located in Rio Lagartos in Yucatan state. We sailing away through the mangrove of this ecological reserve, we will admire the diversity of wildlife in which we will see various species in their natural areas such as flamingos, pelicans, herons, eagles, and crocodiles, you will know the process of salt and rose-colored ponds, and take a Mayan bath involves visiting the mounds of mud to moisturize the skin, a bath in the freshwater of this beautiful place, ending this adventure you will know the gastronomy of this town, you will eat seafood prepared by the same villagers, it will be an extraordinary adventure.
To be 15 minutes earlier in the meeting point or hotel area lobby, the journey lasts more than 8 hours, bring one change of clothes, comfortable shoes & flip flops, swim suit, extra money, all you need to protect from the sun.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick-up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.