Larco Museum, One Of The Best In The World.
The Larco museum is one of the best in the world, walking among more than 30,000 carefully classified archaeological pieces is a unique experience. Ceramics, hand-woven, stone work and a variety of gold objects will be observed. All this since the Inca and pre-Inca times, dating back more than 3500 years ago, certainly one of the places to learn more about Peruvian history and culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Official Tourism Guide
- Entrance to the museum
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
Distrito de Pueblo Libre
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have the tour of the Larco Museum in two schedules, one starts in the morning at 09:00 am and the other at 02:00 pm.In private mobility we pick up at several hotels, located in these places:_ Miraflores_ Barranco_ San Isidro_ Historical Center of Lima
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.