Larco Museum and Magic Water Circuit Evening Tour
Experience two of Lima's top attractions on this evening tour. With your guide, first visit the Larco Museum (Museo Larco) to learn about pre-Columbian culture and see ancient artifacts like ceramics and pots, and then be wowed at the Magic Water Circuit (El Circuito Mágico del Agua), a spectacular water and light show in Lima’s Parque de la Reserva (Park of the Reserve). Between stops, visit a local tavern for a snack and a pisco sour (included).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 pisco sour
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
After pickup from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle, start your tour at the Larco Museum, where you’ll learn about the inhabitants of ancient Peru with your knowledgeable guide.
Housed in an 18th-century colonial mansion built on top of a 7th-century pyramid, the museum will open your eyes to the lives of pre-Columbian people through its vast collection of artifacts. See its 50,000-plus pots, as well as ceramics and jewelry, and hear about the displays as you tour the museum galleries with your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Circuito Magico Del Agua, Jr. Madre de Dios Parque de la Reserva, Lima 15046 Peru
Next, head to a local tavern, where you’ll take a break with a delicious Peruvian snack, accompanied by a pisco sour, a Peruvian drink typically made with pisco (grape brandy), lime juice, bitters and an egg white. Toast to your tour, and then head to your next stop – the Magic Water Circuit.
One of the largest water shows in South America, the Magic Water Circuit is an extravaganza of water displays, light, lasers, images and music that must be seen to be believed. It takes place across a complex of several large fountains that shoot water into the air, impressing spectators of all ages.
After your tour, you'll be returned to your Lima hotel.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from only the districts of Miraflores and San Isidro.
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: The Larco Museum’s collection includes a gallery of erotic art and ceramic figures; please be aware that this may be unsuitable for young travelers due to the explicit sexual content
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We suggest arriving in Peru with antibacterial gel for personal use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.