Larano To Mouth Scratch / Discoverers Treasure
The beginning of the route is accessible, being made by the levada that offers magnificent views over Machico until arriving at the Miradouro of Boca do Risco, where the walkers can enjoy with a wonderful sight on the north coast of the Island.
From here, towards the Port of Cruz the route is of average difficulty. The path is made by the slope overlooking the vast Atlantic Ocean, in a narrow path, and is therefore recommended to experienced hikers.
Along the way enjoy to enjoy the views and all the surroundings of the tour. Already at Porto da Cruz relax a little and get to know this locality of the Island, full of unique cultures and traditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vereda Do Larano, Boca do Risco Machico, near the old tunnel that connects Machico to Canical, Porto da Cruz, Madeira Portugal
This is a fascinating journey, a rich walk composed of agricultural land and crops from Machico city, complemented with the superb views over São Lourenço peninsula, Porto Santo Island and northeastern coast.
An ancient path that used to connect the North and South coasts of the island between Machico and Porto da Cruz.
Come and explore with us!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick-up From all Hotels, houses, etc.Ports
- Port of Funchal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Notice: Due to Covid-19, Feeling Madeira agency have two important certifications: Clean & Safe (Turismo de Portugal). Safe Travels (World Travel & Tourism Council / WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.