Laodicea & Kaklık Cave & Cable Car From Pamukkale Hotels
We offer you the junction point of history and nature.
After sniffing the history in the streets of laodicea, you will meet the unique beauty of nature in the cable car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Laodikeia Antik Kenti
- Entry/Admission - Kaklik Cave
- Entry/Admission - Bagbasi Mesire Yeri
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Drinks at lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laodikeia Antik Kenti, Pamukkale Bulvari, Oren Caddesi Goncali Mahallesi, Denizli Turkey
Council Building,Stadium and Gymnasium,Monumental nympheum,Zeus Temple,Small and large theatres
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kaklik Cave, Honaz Ilcesi Kaklik Kasabasi, Pamukkale Turkey
Kaklık cave was formed by a subterranean stream that slowly eroded the porous limestone and sulfurous rocks. It began to form over 2 million years ago, and it wasn’t until the roof of the cave collapsed, that people discovered it, after which it was opened to the public in 2002.
Water pours in from above, at the cave mouth and covers the surface, creating travertine steps with the calcium carbonate deposit left behind. At the same time, the geothermal spring below the cave pushes water into it from the surface. The movement of the water is clearly visible in the clear blue waters below the sinkhole but also happens elsewhere inside the cave.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bagbasi Mesire Yeri, Denizli 20160 Turkey
Denizli Cable Car and Bağbaşı Plateau, opened by Denizli Metropolitan Municipality in 2015, attracted many visitors on the first day of 2020. The Denizli Cable Car and Bağbaşı Plateau opened to enrich the social lives of Denizli people and to spend more time in nature, hosted 5,500 people on the first day of the new year. Thousands of people who wanted to reach the Denizli Teleferik and Bağbaşı Plateau covered by snow waited in front of the cable car. Citizens from Denizli centre, the surrounding provinces and districts lived the joy of the first snow in the plateau at an altitude of 1500 meters. In the Bağbaşı Plateau, where people experienced colourful images, children especially enjoyed the snow.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cardak Airport, Denizli Turkey
Departure Time :3/19/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.