Lanzarote VIP tour in a minivan: a different route
Tour Lanzarote in our luxury minibuses to come across hidden routes and villages on a tailor-made excursion, exclusive and different. The proposal is carried out by our best professional guides, converting the day into a unique and personalized experience and taking you closer to the traditional values of the inhabitants of Lanzarote, and offers a complete vision of the sustainable development of the island. It was declared a Biosphere Reserve by the UNESCO in 1993
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist guide with radio stations interconnected between our vehicles
- Lunch menu with drinks. Possibility to order special celiac and vegetarian menus.
- In the South: Salinas del Janubio, El Golfo and Lago Verde, Los Hervideros.
- In the North: Tinajo, La Santa, Soo, Caleta de Famara, El Risco del Mirador del Río, Órzola and El Caletón Blanco.
- Visit to the winery of Yé and wine tasting
- Children car seats
What's excluded :
- Baby car seat (payable on spot)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Golfo, Carretera Yaiza a Playa Blanca Yaiza, 35570, Lanzarote Spain
landscape of the last volcanic eruptions
Pass By: El Lago Verde / Charco de los Clicos, 35570 El Golfo, Lanzarote Spain
Pass By: Los Hervideros, Road LZ-703, Lanzarote Spain
Pass By: Salinas del Janubio, 35570 Yaiza, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/2/2020 - 12/31/2021
Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend to wear comfortable clothes and to bring a light jacket
- Please let us know in advance if you require a baby car seat.
- Available languages: Spanish, English, German, Dutch, French and Polish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.