Lanzarote: Return ferry ticket to Fuerteventura with free wifi and bus pick up
Tourist bus pick up from main resorts in Lanzarote to the port at Playa Blanca to catch the Express Ferry to Fuerteventura. Limited days.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return bus transport from your resort
- Return ferry crossing
- Toilets on board of the ferry
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Sun cream for UV sun protection
- Sun hat for protection
- Towel to dry off after swimming
- Board a morning transfer bus at the main holiday resort in Lanzarote, and travel to the southern part of Playa Blanca to catch the express Lineas Romero ferry to Fuerteventura.
Settle aboard the first Lineas Romero ferry at 9.30 of the day for the neighboring island, and enjoy the approximately 30-minute crossing.
On arrival in the port of Corralejo, set off to enjoy Fuerteventura as you wish. The island has some of the best beaches in the world and a famous sand dunes national park just south of Corralejo.
Plus, you can rent quad bikes (own expense), get active with lots of watersports (own expense), or explore Corralejo town with its many shops, bars, and restaurants.
Catch the last return ferry of the day back to Lanzarote 5:30 p.m.and enjoy a bus transfer to your resort, bringing your experience to an end.
Rather travel to Fuerteventura with a guide? If so, take a look at a Fuerteventura day trip from Lanzarote here on Viator.
Departure Point :Calle Muelle de Playa Blanca, 35580 Playa Blanca, Las Palmas, Spain
Please provide us with your hotel/resort details and we will find the closest pickup point for you and confirm the exact pick-up place and time after booking (zones: Playa Blanca, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero, and Costa Teguise).
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Important information: A valid passport or Identity card is required for each person traveling (baby, child, adult)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.