Lanzarote north tour with Jameos del Agua entrance
• Mirador del Rio
• Duration approx. 30 minutes
• Jameos del Agua
• Duration approx. 1 hour
• Cesar Manrique Foundation (optional)
• Duration approx. 1 hour
• Monumento al Campesino - Teguise - Haria
• Duration approx. Transit & pictures
Pick Up areas are:
• Costa Teguise
• Puerto del Carmen
• Playa Blanca
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Entrance to the Jameos del Agua
- Entrance to the Mirador del Río
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Modern bus with air conditioning
What's excluded :
- Having lunch
- César Manrique Foundation
- Beginning at 9:00 o'clock
End about 17.30 clock
A complete contrast to the south. Through Teguise, the old capital, we reach the highest point of the island, Peñas del Chache (671m). From this vantage point you have a magnificent view of the northeast coast and Haria, where you can also enjoy the valley of a thousand palm trees. Then stop at the Mirador del Río, designed and built by the famous architect César Manrique. You will be able to admire the beautiful views of the Chinijo island La Graciosa, Montaña Clara and Alegranza. A delicious lunch is enjoyed in a small fishing village.
In the Jameos del Agua, the creative genius of Cesar Manrique is everywhere. He has transformed the lava tube and the cave into underground passages, an auditorium and a volcano museum.
We finish the day with a visit to the César Manrique Foundation. Here you have the opportunity to see how the artist installed five volcanic bubbles in the rooms of his house.
A collection of his paintings and architectural designs are also on display.
You will be at your pickup point around 5pm.
Included in the itinerary:
• Entrance to the Jameos del Agua
• Entrance to the Mirador del Río
• Experienced English speaking guide
• Modern bus with air conditioningadditional costs, optional:
• Having lunch
• César Manrique Foundation
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: ThePick-up is either at the hotel where you are staying or near your accommodation.Call us for more details: • Telephone: +34 928 822 028 • E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPick Up areas are: • Costa Teguise • Puerto del Carmen • Playa Blanca
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Can be operated with a multilingual guide
- Please specify specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Depending on favorable weather conditions. If you have canceled due to bad weather, you have the option to receive another date or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.