Lantern Making Group Tour
Experience the traditional handicrafts and enjoy the real daily life of Hoi An local people.
One of the greatest pleasure of any visitor to Hoi An is strolling along the beautiful streets of the old town at night under the flickering lights of the many beautiful lanterns. These colorful lanterns are not only the symbol of Hoi An old town but also a part of the spirit of the Hoi An. We would like to offer you a tour to a traditional Hoi An handicraft village to make the lanterns.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- English/Vietnamese local tour guide
- Craftman’s labour, material for making the lantern, mineral water.
What's excluded :
- Insurance and other personal fees
- Local guide will meet you at the hotel’s lobby and you will take a bicycle to lantern making workshop in the village. Here you will get a brief introduction to the history, shape, and color of the lanterns. Choose your favorite sample of lantern. Do step by step with the craftsman how to make one lantern. Keep this lantern for souvenir.
Ride bicycle back to the hotel. End tour.
Departure Point :
Departure Time 8:30am Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.