Lantau Island Cable Car Tour and Tai O Boat Ride with Ferry Transfers from Macau
If you stay in a hotel in Macau, plan to take the most popular activity for visitors in Hong Kong, this program can help. It offers round-trip ferry E-tickets, coach transfers and a tour escorted by English speaking tour guide. Your admission ticket provides group entry access skip the line to a ride on Ngong Ping Cable Car, admission to visit Tian Tan Buddha, Po Lin Monastery and former Tai O Police Station, and a boat trip to cruise around Tai O village to see the stilt houses. Then you will be transferred back to ferry terminal to return to Macau at 20:00.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit the Tai O Heritage Hotel (Former Tai O police station)
- Boat ride around the stilts houses in Tai O village
- Professional English speaking tour guide service
- Transfers between attractions and ferry terminals in Kowloon
- Entry/Admission - Ngong Ping 360
- Entry/Admission - Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha)
- Entry/Admission - Po Lin (Precious Lotus) Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Ngong Ping Village
- Entry/Admission - Tai O
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Transfer from your hotel to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
- Taxi fare from Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal back to your hotel in Macau
- Luggage exceeds dimension of 48cm x 34cm x 23cm or weighs above 4 kg is not allowed on cable car
- Left luggage service at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal. Storage fee is HK$100 per piece.
- Visit: Ngong Ping 360, 11 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
NGONG PING CABLE CAR
Ngong Ping Cable Car connects Tung Chung and Ngong Ping. The 5.7km cable car journey offers visitors spectacular 360 degree panoramic views of South China Sea, Hong Kong International Airport, North Lantau Country Park and Giant Buddha.
You can choose option of standard cabin or crystal cabin. Equipped with a glass bottom, all new Ngong Ping 360 Crystal Cabin is designed to feast your eyes with an astonishing bird's eye view. Feel the magic of the boundless sea and the rolling grassland slopes right underneath your feet.
Visit: Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha), Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
TIAN TAN BUDDHA
It is located at Ngong Ping, Lantau Island, a large bronze statue of a Buddha Amoghasiddhi, also known as big Buddha, completed in 1993. The Buddha is 34 metres (112 ft) tall, weighs 250 tons. You need to climb 268 steps to reach the Buddha.
There are 3 museum floors beneath the Buddha statue: The Hall of Universe, The Hall of Benevolent Merit, and The Hall of Remembrance. See one of the most renowned features inside, a relic of Sakyamuni, consisting of some of his alleged cremated remains.
Visit: Po Lin (Precious Lotus) Monastery, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
PO LIN MONASTERY
Know as the "Buddhist Kingdom in the South". Po Lin Monastery is the most popular Buddhist temple in HK. The world's largest outdoor Buddha at the Po Lin Monastery becomes a site of Pilgrimage and is visited by Buddhists' from all over the world.
Visit: Ngong Ping Village, 111 Ngong Ping Rd, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
NGONG PING VILLAGE
It is set on a 1.5 hectare site on Lantau Island, adjacent of Ngong Ping Cable Car Terminal and the Tian Tan Buddha Statue. This amazing cultural themed village has been architecturally designed and landscaped to reflect the cultural and spiritual integrity of the Ngong Ping area.
Visit: Tai O, Hong Kong China
TAI O FISHING VILLAGE (with boat ride)
It was once the largest inhabited settlement on Lantau Island. The village's stilt houses on the waterfront, offer a glimpse into Hong Kong's past. Take a boat trip to cruise around the old fishing village to see the stilt houses, unusual, interconnected structures on water that form a tightly-knit fishing community for villagers to live in. In June, July and August, pink dolphins can be seen during the boat ride.
Departure Point :Ngong Ping 360, 11 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel may offer free shuttle rides to the Macau ferry terminal; if not, you'll need to make your own way there. Your ferry leaves by 11am.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Make your own way back to your hotel after returning to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal .Ports
- Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal, Macao, Largo do Terminal Maritimo
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At the cable car ticketing office, there are two counters: Individuos Entry and Group Entry. Most people will line up to buy tickets on site and enter through Individuos Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. You will display a prepaid confirmation coupon to redeem a paper ticket at Group Entry. Usually less people line up here. Group Entry is a priviledge benefit for travel agents' customers only. It saves your time but you do not skip the line or break any rule.
- For Ferry ticket redemption, your local operator will send you a separate email with a E-ticket Confirmation Voucher right after booking is made. No need to print the E-ticket Confirmation Voucher. The QR code on the voucher can be used to be scanned for boarding. Please arrive at Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal at least 30 minutes before your departure time.
- You will meet your tour guide in Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong on time. There is no refund for no show or being late
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in Disneyland, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Return ferry ticket is reserved at 20:00 to make sure you have enough time for coach transfer during rush hour
- As informed by Ngong Ping Cable Car Company, Ngong Ping Cable Car Service will be closed temporarily for scheduled maintenance on 14 Jan 2020.
- When Ngong Ping Cable Car will be suspended to carry out bi-monthly regular scheduled maintenance, or closed due to severe weather warning, alternative coach transportation will be available during the cable car service suspension. This tour will be operated by coach transfer between Ngong Ping and Tung Chung.
- In the event that the boat ride is suspended in Tai O village, a $20 retail cash coupon will be issued for use in Ngong Ping 360 souvenirs shops
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.