Lantang Circut Trek
Nestled between the main Himalayan range to the north and a relatively lower range of snowy peaks to the south, Langtang Valley is a very famous trekking spot. Despite of being fairly close to Kathmandu city, modernization hasn’t been able to influence the valley and its inhabitants. This adventure offers you a combination of the astonishing views of the Himalayas along with the experience of the rural culture and tradition of the local population.
The Sight of some of the finest work of the creator that exists in the form of formidable and yet serene snowy peaks-Mt. Langtang Lirung (7,200m/23,622ft), Mt. Ganesh Himal(7,600m), Mt. Langtang-II (7,227m), Mt. Gang Chhenpo (6388m), Mt. Naya Kanga Ri (5846m), and Mt.DorjeLakpa(6966m)- is a factor that makes this trek highly rewarding.The Rhododendron and Bamboo Forests and their affluent Wildlife habitat, majestic waterfalls flowing over Mammoth Boulders and soothing hot spring bath.
per adult from
1 to 17 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Fresh fruit every night after dinner.
- Trekking lodge(Tea House) accommodation during the trek.
- Bus to Syabrubesi and again and private transport to Kathmandu from Sundarijal.
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , well English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transport and Insurance.
- A Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people)
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Meals while you are in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner.
- Nepal entry visa (You can easily issue visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $40 dollar for 30 days visa.
- Your Travel and medical insurance.
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic and all hot and cold drinks.
- All deserts Sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Kathmandu sightseeing tour entrance fees.
01 Arrival at Kathmandu Airport.
Day 02 Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour.
Today, we will be going for the sightseeing tour around the Kathmandu Valley.The Kathmandu Valley is known or its rich art, architecture and culture. The valley has a large number of UNESCO world heritage sites. We will be visiting some of the beautiful Buddhist sites like Boudhanath Stupa and Swoyambunah Stupa. A visit to Kathmandu Durbar Square and walk on its stone alleys will make you feel like you have travelled centuries.
03 Drive to SyabruBensi.
We will be driving to Syabru Bensi which is about 117Km away and 7hrs drive from Kathmandu.
04 Trek from Syabrubensi to Lama Hotel
We will be walking for about 6hrs from Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel.
05 Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang.
From Lama Hotel, we will trek for about 6-7 hours to Langtang. The sight from Langtang Lirungis exotic.
Day 06 Langtang Trek to Kyanjin Gompa.
We will be trekking a distance of about 3900m from Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa. During the trail, .
Day 07 Exploration Day.
On this day,we can hike up to Kyanjin Ri or Tseku Ri for superb Himalayan scenery of Langtang Lirung 7245m,
08 Kyanjin Gompa Trek to Lama Hotel
We will trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Lama Hotel following a route of 2480m which will take us about 4/ 5 hours. T
09 Lama Hotel Trek to Thulo Syabru.
Trek from Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru is of 2200m. The upper part of the trail is more beautiful
10 Syabru village to Singh Gompa.
On this day, we will be travelling from Syabru Village to Singh Gompa.
Day 11 Sing Gompa to Gosiankund Lake.
We will visit the Gosiankund Lake to explore it. It is about 5-6hrs walk from Singh Gompa.
12 Cross the Lauribinayak pass and trek down to Phed.
On this day, we will leave early in the morning to catch a glimpse of the view of the Gosiankund Lake from above.
13 Phedi to Tharepati
After a hearty breakfast at Phedi, we will trek to Tharepati which is about 9km away from Phedi.
14 Tharepati to Kutumsang
We will begin our journey towards Kutumsang through a path that descends gently through a forest on the western slope of a ridge.
Day 15 Kutumsang to Chisopani
We will begin our journey to Chisopani through Jogin Danda ridge and Gul Bhanjyang village.
16 Trek to Sundarijal and drive to Kathmandu
Journey to Sundarijal from Chisopani should take about 4-5hrs. Most of the trail follows downhill.
17 Departure from Kathmandu
Departure Point :Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition Pvt.Ltd Thamel,Kathmandu
Departure Time :Drive to SyabruBensi.
Return Detail :Trek to Sundarijal and drive to Kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Nestled between the main Himalayan range to the north and a relatively lower range of snowy peaks to the south, Langtang Valley is a very famous trekking spot. Despite of being fairly close to Kathmandu city, modernization hasn’t been able to influence the valley and its inhabitants. This adventure offers you a combination of the astonishing views of the Himalayas along with the experience of the rural culture and tradition of the local population.
- The Sight of some of the finest work of the creator that exists in the form of formidable and yet serene snowy peaks-Mt. Langtang Lirung (7,200m/23,622ft), Mt. Ganesh Himal(7,600m), Mt. Langtang-II (7,227m), Mt. Gang Chhenpo (6388m), Mt. Naya Kanga Ri (5846m), and Mt.DorjeLakpa(6966m)- is a factor that makes this trek highly rewarding.The Rhododendron and Bamboo Forests and their affluent Wildlife habitat, majestic waterfalls flowing over Mammoth Boulders and soothing hot spring bath are some of the remarkable features of this trail.
- Through the traditional and ethnic Tamang Village, the routes lead to the Langtang valley and then to the amiable Sherpa village near Kyanjing Gompam. On our way to Gosainkunda, we will catch the sun rise over a multitude of the glistening Gosainkunda Lake, which is happens to be a holy lake of the Hindus and Buddhists. Laurebinayak pass (4,609m) will also screen some beautiful rice terraces and a number of splendid monasteries, delightful villages of Tarke Gyang and Sermathang.
- Langtang valley is protected by the Langtang National Park, which is the second largest national park of Nepal. Walking through the park is one of the itinerary included in the package. It is difficult, but not merely impossible to easily spot wildlife in a forest setting. Some of the Wildlife you may encounter with includes monkeys, Musk Deer, Pikka and the colorful Danphe (Pheasant – national bird of Nepal).A narrow valley with wide flora and fauna, Langtang Valley trekking gives you an experience no other place is capable of.
- After reaching Langtang village, the Langtang circuit trekking track continues to Kyangjin Gompa (3,740 m). This is the site of the Yala Cheese Factory. From Kyangjin Gompa, a continuation to the pastures of Langsisa (4.084 m) provides good views of numerous glaciers. Langsisa has few huts at a very short distance from Kyangjin Gompa that are reachable over a day’s walk.
- We also have Langtang Gosaikunda trek as a popular trekking destination of Langtang trekking region Nepal. Magnificent panoramic views and impressive landscapes, with more than 1000 plants, birds exceeding 150 species of numerous other mammals make the trekking more attractive and joyful. Hiking in Tserko Ri (5,000m) for tremendous views of the Langtang Lirung (7,200m) range is an awesome experience.
- TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- Mt. Langtang Lirung (7,200m/23,622ft), Ganesh Himal (7,600m), Langtang -II (7,227m), Gang Chhenpo(6388m), Naya Kanga ri (5846m) lie to the south, and Dorje Lakpa(6966m), holy lakes Gosainkunda, Laurebinayak pass (4,609m), Langtang National Park the second largest national park of Nepal, monkeys, musk deer, pika and the colorful Danphe(national bird of Nepal)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.