Lanta Thai Cookery School
Learn to cook your favourite Thai dishes with Lanta Thai Cookery School set in a tropical garden in a spacious teakwood house. Experience the exotic herbs and spices that makes Thai cuisine so unique in the world of culinary delights.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Drinking water, coffee, tea, seasonal fruits & rice
- Cooking book
- Bring back your left-overs of food to share with friends or family
- Cooking certificate
What's excluded :
- Get a convenient pickup service by songtaew (a passenger vehicle in Thailand) from your hotel on Koh Lanta along the main road between Saladan and Kantiang Bay.
Start the course with a welcome drink and get useful cooking instructions from the Thai chef with many years of experience. Learn how to cook healthy and delicious Thai food with a practical hands-on approach to surprise your family and friends at home as a gourmet souvenir from Thailand.
Two classes per day are held in a spacious teak-wood house just inland in the south of Phra Ae Beach (also known as Long Beach), and many of the vegetables and spices are sourced from an on-site organic garden.
Midday and evening classes last for 4 hours. You can choose 4 out of 10 dishes together, and the options change for each course. The menus offer a good mix of salads, soups, stir fries, noodle dishes and curries made from hand-made pastes, plus enjoy a feast of your own making at the end of the class! All dishes can be made vegetarian per request, please let us know upon booking.
• 09:20 - 10:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
• 10:00 - 10:15: Enjoy a welcome drink
• 10:15 - 10:30: Get cooking instructions
• 10:30 - 13:45: Enjoy your cooking class
• 13:45 - 14:00: Take leftovers of food back to your hotel
• 15:20 - 16:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
• 16:00 - 16:15: Enjoy a welcome drink
• 16:15 - 16:30: Get cooking instructions
• 16:30 - 19:45: Enjoy your cooking class
• 19:45 - 20:00: Take leftovers of food back to your hotel
Departure Point :Lanta Thai Cookery School, 689 Tambon Sala Dan, Amphoe Ko Lanta, Chang Wat Krabi 81150, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta along the main road between Saladan and Kantiang Bay. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.Pickup times for each zone:• Kantiang Beach: 09:20 / 15:20• Kaw Kwang Beach: 09:20 / 15:20• Klong Dao Beach: 09:30 / 15:30• Klong Khong Beach: 09:45 / 15:45• Klong Nin Beach: 09:30 / 15:30• Klong Tob Beach: 09:30 / 15:30• Long Beach: 09:45 / 15:30• Pra Ae Beach: 09:45 / 15:30• Saladan: 09:30 / 15:30
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All dishes can be either vegetarian, vegan, non spicy or as spicy as you like
- Children can choose only 2 dishes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.