Lanta Mangrove Tour with Sea Cave Kayaking at Koh Talabeng
Float by kayak into the Mangrove forest of Thung Yee Pheng where you can spot monkeys, monitor lizards and many colorful birds. Continue to Aung Island and Koh Talabeng for sea cave kayaking, before having lunch at Bu Bu Island.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruits
- Lunch (only for full-day option)
- Kayak equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tung Yee Peng Pier (Mangrove tour - Eco tourism), Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Start this kayaking adventure with a convenient pickup service from your hotel on the entire Lanta Island. Meet your guide at Thung Yee Pheng Pier on Lanta’s northeast coast which is blanketed by the bright-green leaves and haunting roots of mangroves that line a maze of tranquil streams, rivers and inlets.
Start paddling on a sit-on-top kayak into the officially protected Thung Yee Pheng Mangrove Forest, which offers a worthwhile break from the beaches. You don’t have to look far to spot fiddler crabs twisting in the muddy sediment held together by the dark tube-like roots Cranes, sea eagles and many other types of birds soar over the trees or fish in the shallows.
Continue to Koh Talabeng, truly the highlight of this trip. It is an old and large rock island off the east coast of Koh Lanta Noi. Two huge rocks stand more than 100 meters high and tower over the surface like large giants protecting a treasure make up Talabeng Island. Ancient pirates used the series of caverns on this island as their shelter.
Discover the lush green island by kayak and spot small creatures such as monkeys and lizards. Enter small and big sea caves which feature fresh clear water, stalagmites and stalactites that twinkle and shine.
Than it is time for a short break on Bu Bu Island to recharge your batteries. Enjoy a healthy Thai lunch and have a swim at the quiet beach before heading to Koh Aung and Koh Kum, for a short sightseeing trip around the tiny islands.
Return back to the pier from where the driver will bring you back to the hotel.
• 07:30 - 09:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
• 09:00 - 09:30: Depart from Tung Yee Peng Pier
• 09:30 - 09:40: Visit Monkey point
• 09:40 - 09:50: Sightseeing around Koh Aung
• 10:30 - 12:00: Visit Talabeng Island and Kayaking explore Talabeng sea cave
• 12:30 - 14:00: Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at Bubu Island, swimming and relax on the beach
• 14:00 - 14:30: Head back to Tung Yee Peng Pier
• 14:30 - 15:00: Transfer to the hotel
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Trip Store Krabi, 88/37 Hemthanon Paknam Muang, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
This tour is provided by Trip Store Krabi.
Departure Point :Tung Yee Peng Pier (Mangrove tour - Eco tourism), Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Lanta. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.Pickup times for each zone:• Ao Mai Pai: 07:30 - 08:00• Baan Kantiang Beach: 07:50 - 08:00• Kaw Kwang Beach: 08:30 - 08:40• Klong Dao Beach: 08:30 - 08:40• Klong Jak: 07:30 - 08:00• Klong Khong Beach: 08:20 - 08:30• Klong Nin Beach: 08:00 - 08:20• Klong Numjed: 08:00 - 08:20• Long Beach: 08:20 - 08:30• Pra Ae Beach: 08:20 - 08:30• Ban Saladan: 08:30 - 08:40
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.