Lanta 4 Islands + Emerald Cave Snorkeling Tour by Speedboat
• This extremely popular tour in a one day package, is designed to admire and explore the four of most famous islands of Lanta (Koh Mah, Koh Chuak, Koh Ngai and Koh Mook) by Speedboat.
• Explore and visit the Emerald cave (Unseen in Thailand).
• Enjoy snorkeling and sightseeing with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef.
• Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water with beautiful beach and spend more time for relaxing.
• Discover beautiful sea with a lot of clown fish (Nemo Fish) and aquatic animal.
• Enjoy a lunch, free time for relaxing and sunbathing on the beach.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- First Aid Kit
- Hotel Transfer
- National park fee
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Tour Guide
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Morakot Cave (Emerald Cave)
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ko Ngai Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Morakot Cave (Emerald Cave), Hat Chao Mai National Park, Ko Muk 92150 Thailand
This trip takes you to Koh Mah, Koh Chuak, Koh Ngai, Koh Mook and Emerald cave(Tham Morakot) in a one day trip. The Emerald Cave or Tham Morakot is usually the highlight of the day. We pick you up at the hotel in the morning to leave Koh Lanta with our guide good english speaking, who will take care of and provide you information. Arrive at pier , then take boat to the Emerald cave (Unseen in Thailand) at Koh Mook Island, sightseeing at beautiful emerald cave “The beautiful gem of Andaman Sea” and discover the wonderful mystery inside the cave. Conducing you to small beach that’s surrounded with the woods and towering cliffs look like hidden crater.
You will get experience with magnificent nature over there by swimming into the cave and inside will be the wonderful beach with emerald clear water. After that we will take you to enjoy your lunch at Koh Ngai which you can swim and snorkeling in lovely marine nature. And then we will take you to Koh Chuak(Chuak Island) surrounding with many kinds of magnificent colorful fish. Leave to snorkeling at the last point at Koh Mah.
Return back to Lanta around 04:30pm for transfer back to your hotel. This trip has everything you need for a fantastic day out exploring Thailand on a longtai boat or express boat; sandy islands, emerald cave, amazing snorkeling, caves and beaches you won’t want to leave.
• 08:00am – 08:50am Pick up guests at the hotel.
• 09:00am - 09:10am Prompt at the pier ready for the trip.
• 09:10am – 10:10am Boat traveling from Koh Ngai to Koh Mah.
• 10:10am – 10:40am Snokeling Around Koh mah enjoy colorful sea anemone.
• 10:45am – 11:30am Arrive at Koh Cheak and start snokeling for 1 hour.
• 12:00pm – 12:30pm Emerald cave a must not be missed, the one way to see this amazing location is to swim into the cave through the underwater tunnel around 80 m. then you will see the secret lagoon and sandy beach with a limestone cliff hidden inside.
• 01:00pm – 02:30pm Lunch with Autenthic Thai Local Food & included soft drink at Koh Ngai.
• 02:30pm -04:00pm Depart from Koh Ngai heading back to Koh Lanta by pass Koh Ma to see the bat cave.
• 04:00pm – 04:30pm Arrive at Lanta pier safely.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Ko Muk, Ko Muk, Kantang District, Trang Province
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ko Ngai, Ko Ngai, Krabi Province
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ko Ngai Beach, Ko Lanta Yai, Ko Ngai Thailand
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Saladan Pier, Sala Dan, Ko Lanta District, Krabi 81150, Thailand
2: Koh Lanta Old Town Pier, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup times for each zone• Baan Kantiang: 08:40am - 08:50am• Kaw Kwang: 08:00am• Klong Dao: 08:10am - 08:20am• Klong Jark: 08:50am - 09:00am• Klong Khong: 08:20am - 08:30am• Klong Nin: 08:30am - 08:40am• Klong Tob: 08:30am - 08:40am• Long Beach: 08:20am - 08:30am• Old Town: 08:00am - 08:10am• Pra Ae Beach: 08:20am - 08:30am• Saladan: 08:00am - 08:10am**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate **
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.