Lanna Thai Home Cookery School Krabi
Cooking great Thai dishes for your family and friends back home is a gourmet souvenir from Thailand that will leave a lasting impression for all. We are Krabi Lanna Thai Home Cookery School, The Chiang Mai’s professional and the internationally renowned Krabi Lanna Thai Home cookery school is now available for you to join them here in Aonang.
• Learn just how easy it is to cook deliciously authentic 5-7 dishes Thai food. Everything will be provided for you and we will give you a recipe book for you to keep.
• Learn the essential skills and techniques you can use every day! Thai cooking will be very simple and taught in very easy steps so it would be easier for you to cook yourselves at home.
• Experience the culinary adventure that is bursting with extraordinary aromas, delicate spices of Thai cuisines, and learn the essential skills and techniques you can use every day.
• Eat what you created immediately after the class and free transportation to and from your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer
- Food tasting and drinking water
- Friendly Thai cooking instructor
- Every courses get free RECIPE BOOK and Certificate
- Entry/Admission - OH-HOO Travel City Market Branch
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: OH-HOO Travel City Market Branch, 11 Maharaj Soi 10 Rd Paknam Subdistrict Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Thai food is the traditional food in Thailand. Thais has very unique eating tradition from the past until this present time. This tourist program will bring all participants to have fun while learning Thai cooking, easy but famous dishes.
Krabi Lanna Thai Home Cookery School, The Chiang Mai’s professional and the internationally renowned Krabi Lanna Thai Home cookery school is now available for you to join them here in Aonang. Cooking great Thai dishes for your family and friends back home is a gourmet souvenir from Thailand that will leave a lasting impression for all.
Our individual hands-on method is taught by your dedicated host. You will learn the art of Thai cooking with friendly knowledgeable Thai cooking experts. Cooking is done in our clean open-air kitchen and everyone has their own cooking station and wok. Class size is limited to 12 peoples in order to maximize individual attention. This is a wonderful opportunity to spend a day in a lovely.Thai home and learn how to cook Thai food. Surprise your family and friends at home with authentic Thai dishes : a gourmet souvenir from Thailand that will leave a lasting impression on all.
After the courses, participants will get to know Thai foods and abilities to cook, back to the countries. The participants will be able to make all dishes at home because at the cooking center, there is a suggestion recipes and small tips for more delicious of each dish. The example dishes are the stir fried menus, soup menus, curry paste menus, curry menus, papaya salad dish and mango with sticky rice and coconut milk dish.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled for departure• Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang , Klong Muang and Tub Kaek.• There are at least 2 people required to start the cooking class. The class size is limited to maximal 12 persons.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All dishes can be either vegetarian, vegan, spicy or non spicy to suite to your own taste.
- There are at least 2 people required to start the cooking class. The class size is limited to maximal 12 persons.
- Choose your favorite dish from each category
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Soup : Hot & Spicy Prawn Soup , Chicken in Coconut Milk Soup , Hot and Creamy Soup
- Stir-fried : Fried noodle Thai style (Pad Thai) , Chicken with Cashew Nut , Holy Basil with Chicken
- Appetizer : Spring Rolls , Fresh Spring Rolls , Golden Bag
- Salad : Papaya Salad , Glass Noodle Salad , Chicken Salad (Larb Kai)
- Curry Paste : Massaman Curry Paste , Green Curry Paste , Red Curry Paste , Panaeng Curry Paste
- Curry : Massaman Curry , Green Curry , Red Curry , Panang Curry
- Dessert : Sticky Rice with Mango , Deep Fried Banana , Banana in Coconut Milk , Banana with Sticky Rice
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.