Lanna Folk Art Workshop
- You will learn about the Thai culture and the Lanna folk art.
- You will experience how to paint a traditional Bo Sang umbrella.
- We will practice how to use the brush and will have time to draw on other
- You can create beautiful designs on bags, hats, shoes, and will be able to
take them home with you as a souvenir (extra charge apply).
- You will have fun and meet locals and other travellers.
per adult from
What's included :
- During our 3-hour workshop we will have a break and enjoy some coffee and tea.
- We will provide you with an acrylic colours set and a small Bo Sang umbrella.
What's excluded :
- To paint on materials like bags, hats, shoes, notebooks etc. you will have to pay extra amount.
In this 3-hour workshop you will learn about Thai Lanna folk art and experience how to paint a traditional Bo Sang umbrella. You will be guided by a teacher who has been inherited this technique with experience over 20 years. Together we will practice how to use the brush and will have time to draw on other materials such as bags, hats and shoes, which you will be able to take home with you as a souvenir.
The mission of our workshop is to share with you the traditional Lanna Folk Art techniques, teach you a few things about Thai culture and let you have fun in our art space.
Departure Point :104 Ratchapakhinai Rd, Tambon Phra Sing, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.