Langtang Valley Trek
Langtang Valley Trek begins from Syabru Bensi (2500m) to Chorkari RI (5050m). This trek is a blend of farmlands, glaciers, lakes, and spectacular peaks along the Tibet border. Also, Kyanjin Gompa village (3800m) presents breath taking views of Mt. Langtang Lirung, Chengdu and Mt. Dorje Lakpa.
Langtang National Park spread over 1710 sq km presents epic Himalayan penchant and bio diversity. This is second largest park of Nepal. It is home to endangered species like Red Panda, Himalayan Thar, wild deer, falcons and others. You can also find Danphe, the national bird of our country Nepal here.
Cultural aspect of Langtang Valley Trekking is rich in significance and diverse. Tamang people are the major inhabitants of Langtang valley. Also there are diverse ethnicity living here showcasing their blend of cultures. They are Newari, Sherpa, Tamang and others. Their rich culture represents in costumes, crafts, traditional houses, prayer flags and porches.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed and Certified Guide
What's excluded :
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu: sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,550m/5,100ft): 7-8 hours
Day 04: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2,380m/7,830ft): 6 hours
Day 05: Trek to Mundu (3543m/11,621ft) via Langtang village: 6-7 hours
Day 06: Mundu to Kyangjin Gompa (3,870m/12,697ft): 4-5 hours
Day 07: Acclimatization- Explore Tserko Ri (5000m/16,404ft) 7-8 hours
Day 08: Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel: 6-7 hours
Day 09: Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi: 4-5 hours
Day 10: Syabrubesi to Kathmandu
Day 11: Final departure
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, NepalAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.