Langtang valley trek
(1) Arrive in Kathmandu TIA airport and transfer to your hotel.
(2) Drive to Sybrubesi from Kathmandu 7 hours (alt. 1400m.)
(3) Trek to Lama Hotel 4 hours (Alt 2400m)
(4) Trek to Langtang villages 5 hours (alt3400m.)
(5) Trek to Kyanging Gumpa. 3 hours, (Alt 3700m.)
(6) Hike to Kyangin -Ri viewpoint Alt 4700m and trek back to Langtang
(7) Trek back to Sybrubesi, 6 to7 hours (alt. 1400m)
(8) Drive back to Kathmandu 6 to 7 hours Alt 1300m.
your trip ends here, The next day according to your flight details we will drop to the airport.
if want to explore more around Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan and buddha birthplace we will help you
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Breakfast - Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner
- All Fees and Taxes
- professional guide
- supporting porter
- T- shirt , down jacket, duffel bag ( refundable after trek
- first Aid kid bag
- Tea or coffee
- fresh fruit everyday after dinner
- Hotel in Kathmandu if you ask we will help you to book
- All trip necessary documents
- treated drinking water
What's excluded :
- international airfare
- trekking necessary equipment
- cold drinks
- personal insurance
- on the trek wifi- laundry - extra snacks if you take outside of tea house.
- lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- extra then above mention in itinerary
- Tipping for staff
Langtang valley trek is located in the north of Kathmandu. After 6/7 hours’ drive from Kathmandu to sybrubesi, Langtang valley trek is a very popular trekking destination in Nepal. Inhabited by Tamang, Gurung and Tibetan people from 6 to 7 hundred years ago. The region is very reached in culture and nature, people from here are very friendly and helpful, they follow the Buddhist religion, they have a won festival like a dumji ,loshar , dashae , tihar, etc..
The trek begins from sano sybrubesi and continues trek through lama hotel, Langtang & kyanjing gumpa, this is the last stop on this trek. You will go day hike around the valley like a kynjing –ri viewpoint or tserkore viewpoint as your choice. And you will return back, you will also have a magnificent view of Langtanglirung Alt (7240m.) Ganchempuhimal,(Alt7430m.) Ganjala peak (Alt6120m.) Nyakhang (Alt 6160m) Yala peak (Alt 5740m)includes Ganesh Himal range. You will get wilderness walking experience through beautiful landscapes of alpine terrain and rhododendrons & bamboo forests. The best time to do this trek is February - March - April - May, and September - October - November of the year.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kathmandu or Pokhara any hotel .Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.