Langkawi Underwater World Admission Ticket
Discover all the wonders that lie underneath the deep blue waters of Malaysia's oceans with a visit to Underwater World Langkawi, one of the largest aquariums in the country! Geared towards knowledge, education, and entertainment, the park is a must visit for all nature lovers, as well as those who wish to obtain an understanding of life in the water. Check out the 4,000 different aquatic species as you explore the park that's almost six acres big, with facilities like the Seashell Display, the Koi Pond, and a new building which features the Tropical Rainforest, Temperate and Sub-Antarctic Ecosystems. See massive sea creatures like stingrays, groupers, and green turtles as you walk through the 15-meter long tunnel that houses 500,000 liters of seawater! Take photos of the adorable penguins playing around inside the "Penguinarium," which features a small tunnel where you can watch them swim.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to Underwater World Langkawi
- Entry/Admission - Underwater World Langkawi
What's excluded :
- Other Personal Expenses
- Visit: Underwater World Langkawi, Jalan Pantai Cenang Jalan Pantai Chenang, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
See one of the largest aquariums in Malaysia with a visit to the Langkawi Underwater World. Check out the 4,000 different aquatic species inside the park that's almost six acres big and Learn about the animals as you explore the new sections: Tropical Rainforest, Temperate, and Sub-Antarctic.
Departure Point :Underwater World Langkawi, Jalan Pantai Cenang Jalan Pantai Chenang, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- - Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- - A Viator/TripAdvisor confirmation booking will be sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- - The official ticket will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.