Langkawi Half Day Mangrove Tour - Sharing Basis
Enjoy spectacular scenery and unique limestone rock in Langkawi with the mangrove tours activities with details explanation from licence tourist guide.We will provide full experience to the travellers and will provide very friendly and helpful staff who are always willing to help and replies every question.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transfer
- Entry/Admission - Kilim Karst Geoforest Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kilim Karst Geoforest Park, Kuah, Langkawi Malaysia
Start your tours from pick up point at your hotel in Langkawi or meet up with your tour assistant at cruise port, after that transfer to the boat at Kilim jetty.
Experience nature close up during the mangrove tours and you will drop at Bat Cave which is the habitat of Malaysia bats.
Then you will be brings to mangrove ecology area to observe the natural inhabitants, marine ecosystem and floral fauna along Sungai Kilim and Sungai Kisap.
You will drop at Floating Fish farm to enjoy watching farming of the variety of fishes and marine life. There's also stingray feeding show.
After that, you will bring for the eagle watching and you will see the eagle swoop all around you.
The boat takes you to the edge of the Kilim river and you get a view of the vast Andaman Sea – the view of the open seas is certainly a sight to behold.
Cave exploration to see the stunning geological formation in the cave. During the low tide the boat can pass right the cave but during the high tide you will only can see the cave from the outside.
Lastly you will be bring to the private island to relax and swimming at the island beach.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Selected hotel in Cenang and Kuah area.This is a shared transfer service.There may be multiplehotel pick-ups.Please wait at the hotel lobby 5 minutes before pick-up time.All indicated times areapproximate. Road, traffic and weather conditions may affect the schedule.Ports
- Awana Portal Malai
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.