Langkawi Andaman Sea Sunset Dinner Cruise
Sunset Cruise package gives you the opportunity to have a 3 to 3.5-hour night of peace at sea as afternoon fades from orange to sky blue color and black. Explore off the sunset dinner cruise on a yacht is a great way to spend the day. Take star travel abroad experience amazing views of tropical sun setting on the horizon of the Andaman Sea.
per adult from
180 to 198 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off (SIC) - please select correct option based on your hotel location
- Sunset cruise
- BBQ dinner on-board
- Beverages (free flow of in-house alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks - selected)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Vegetarian meals (to notify upon booking)
- Towel / Swim Wear
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dayang Bunting Island, Langkawi Malaysia
Our friendly driver will pick up the guests from hotel at 4 to 4.30 pm. Guests depart from jetty at 5pm.
Watch as the Sun tropical dips under the Horizon West of the Andaman Sea and beautiful orange splashes sky deep in red. Experience the wind blowing in your face, hear the waves gently rocking seas and subdue the peace of evening. Feel at the horizon brought together because culinary will harp with quality drinks as you spend quiet moments or quality conversation watching TV the Sun across the Andaman Sea and the Straits of Malacca. Salt water Jacuzzi as well as enough experience; Jazz it with a glass of cocktail in hand. At last, there are special buffet is served for dinner before returning to the main island's yacht, where guests can enjoy local delicacies.
Pass By: Beras Basah Island, Langkawi Malaysia
Admire the sun setting over the sparkling Andaman Sea as you sail around Langkawi's lush islands in the golden afternoon light. Set out for an incredible evening on board a comfortable yacht, complete with a barbecue dinner spread, a saltwater jacuzzi, and stunning tropical scenery.
Depart with the sun sinking in the sky and make yourself at home on board the yacht, which is decked out with a bubbling saltwater hot tub, a hammock-like net suspended over the ocean, and an open bar. As afternoon transitions into the evening, sit down to a delicious barbecue dinner straight from the grill.
With the setting sun swimming the horizon in shades of orange and pink, relish the feeling of gliding across the gentle waves, and admire the sights of forest-covered islands passing by. If you're lucky, you might even spy spinner dolphins and white-bellied sea eagles before heading back to shore in the twilight.
When the boat returns to shore, meet a driver for transfer back to your hotel, where this tour concludes.
Pass By: Cenang Beach, Pantai Cenang, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
Great view from the Cruise
Pass By: Tengah Beach, Langkawi 07000 Malaysia
Great view from the Cruise
Departure Point :1: Kuah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
2: Pantai Cenang, 07000, Kedah, Malaysia
3: Datai Bay, Langkawi, Kedah, 07000 Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuah Town Centre, Cenang Beach, Kok Beach & Tengah Beach Area (1km radius).An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Bring along your towels and bathers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel foyer 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.