Landscape photography adventure
Enjoy a four hour landscape adventure with one of our professional photography guides!
Abisko National Park is one of the most beautiful and accessible Arctic wildernesses in Lapland and we are delighted to offer one to one photography workshops here with one of our professional photography guides.
The session will start with a meeting to assess what you would like to learn from the session, your professional guide will then take you to a number of stunning locations chosen to match the type of photographs you would like to capture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guding service of a Lights Over Lapland professional photographer/guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for guests who are staying in Abisko or Björkliden..
- Professional camera gear is possible to borrow for no extra charge. Please book in advance.
What's excluded :
- Warm overalls and winter boots are available for rent, please book in advance.
- When using our camera gear: please bring your own standard size SD-card to save you pictures on.
The sessions can cover everything from basic camera skills to more advanced photographic disciplines.
Basic camera skills – learn the relationship between shutter speed, aperture and ISO, and how to adapt settings for the subject and the situation.
Composition – learn how different focal lengths effect the composition by changing the scale of the background. Learn how to approach a scene and how changing position or tripod height can affect the final shot.
Get to know your equipment – learn how to get the most out of your camera and lenses. Learn how to use the customisable settings on your SLR so that you can check the sharpness of your images quickly. Check that you have all the relevant data in RAW images so that you can get the most out of post processing your images.
Focusing – Making sure that you get pin sharp shots from front to back. Learn how to use hyper-focal focusing through live view and the depth of field preview. Understand how to maximise your chances of capturing action and fast moving subjects.
Macro – How to get macro shots of ice crystals, Arctic lichens and intimate landscapes. Learn how to compose and get the critical focus point on macro shots.
• Abisko National Park, Abisko Sweden
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
STARTING POINTWe pick you up from any hotel in Abisko or Björkliden.PICK UP INFORMATIONIf you are staying in the village of Abisko, please be ready for pick up at your hotel from 9:15 AM. Guests who are staying at STF Abisko Turiststation, please meet your guide in the hotel lobby at 9:30 AM.If you are staying in Björkliden the pickup time is 9:45 AM.If you do not need a pickup, please choose STF Abisko Turiststation as your pickup place and meet us in the hotel lobby of STF Abisko Turiststation at 9:30 AM.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is important that you wear warm clothes, hats and gloves as well as warm insulated winter boots for your feet.
- Lunch is not included so we recommend you bring a snack or a packed lunch from your hotel so you do not get hungry during the trip.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.